Fanatics is a leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings that excite fans and maximize the reach and presence for partners across the entire sports ecosystem. Come help us build a company the world has never seen before! We are first and foremost a technology company. We build innovative fan experiences through highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded collaboration. We are passionate about evaluating and finding the right tech for the jobs at hand, and we get excited about building solutions for modern challenges.
While it’s true Fanatics offers the largest collection of both timeless and timely merchandise - whether shopping online, on your phone, in flagship stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events, we are also building deep digital sports verticals including media, gaming, art, ticketing, and sports betting. Fanatics’ vertical integrations include the merchandising and manufacturing division which operates as a licensed partner of professional and collegiate teams producing an unbeatable array of products under the Fanatics, Nike, Top of the World, Majestic and WinCraft brands. In addition, Fanatics is the majority owner of Candy Digital, a next generation digital collectibles company. In partnering with prominent sports properties - including MLB and MLBPA, Fanatics is building an official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors can purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFT’s.
About the role:
- As a Senior Product Manager you will work with Product, Engineering, UX Design and Business teams to create highly scalable solutions and to manage a portfolio of products for the next generation wholesale platform capabilities and business deliverables at Fanatics Brands.
- You are an experienced Senior Product Manager with technical background, passionate about learning, problem solving, and working with people. You thrive in a group setting partnering with design, engineering, product management and business colleagues. You can drive and articulate a complex concept or initiative, break it down into smaller concepts, and then have the drive and persistence to get those concepts implemented and into the hands of our internal or external users.
What we are looking for:
- Reliable, analytical and organized communicator with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in working with product, engineering, design and business teams in a complex and very fast paced, technical business environment.
- Solid product and project management ability to conceptualize and communicate product experiences in a global wholesale industry.
- Strong ability to document requirements and to use documentation to keep all stakeholders and tech teams organized and moving in the same direction.
- Very strong, hands-on and analytical approach to building new technical internal or external products from scratch.
- Highly self-motivated with a drive to grow and learn from other product managers and other team members.
- A deep desire to learn Fanatics Brands wholesale business in the vertical that you will be working in and across all of Fanatics Brands as opportunities arise.
- The ability to translate product vision into epics or stories and to understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs.
- Flexible, reliable, outgoing and a positive work attitude to work with globally dispersed teams.
- 6+ years of experience in product management at an enterprise level.
- 3+ years of data analytics, machine learning or data science experience.
- Extensive experience with leading multiple product buildouts from scratch.
- Extensive experience working directly with business, engineering and design teams.
- Expert in agile delivery methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal, and written skills.
- Capable of influencing, interacting, and collaborating with senior business leaders & executives as well as technical and design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Located in Tampa or surrounding areas.
Things We Care About
·Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
·Diversity and Inclusion
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.