We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
What will be your mission(s)?
We're looking for an experienced profile to be responsible for understanding our customers pains and needs and designing the best experience to solve them. To do so, as a Senior Product Designer, you'll be working within a squad, collaborating closely with the product manager, software engineers and customer facing teams. Also as a member of the Product design team you'll be part of our routines such as our Design critiques, Peer reviews and Retros.
Scope of ownership
- Leading design within your squad: partnership with the Product Manager on identifying andprioritizing the right users problems, designing solutions, testing them with our users to the release of the solution
- Conducting user research through customer interviews and user testing sessions
- Design stellar experiences to solve user problems that are both easy and delightful to use
- Using and contributing to improve Grapes, our design system
- More broadly collaborating with other designers to share & receive feedback improve the way we work as a team
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience as Product Designer on a B2B product
- Put the user at the center of your process
- Expertise and stellar track record in visual design and user experience design
- User research, UX writing, UI design, information architecture and interaction design are part of your toolkit
- Team player and passionate about learning and coaching
- Informed design decisions: use data (qualitative or quantitative) to support choices
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with Product managers, engineers, data analyst and other product designers
- Track record of projects with ambiguity
- Fluent in English
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions