Who are we?
Hopin is in a unique position to play a role in the next decade of customer engagement, offering our customers an innovative suite of best-in-class video interaction and community experience products. Through our suite of audience engagement tools you can create community experiences.s
Introducing Session. Session is a new webinar and meetings product by Hopin, designed to be fun, lightweight, and interactive. Session is solving key challenges in the space
- Low engagement rates 👉 high engagement rates (with data to prove it).
- Complex software and clunky UX 👉 lightweight, simple and easy-to-use UX for all.
- Lack of branding and customizing 👉 fully-branded and customized experiences.
- Expensive pricing plans 👉 new affordable pricing model. Video platforms are all but commoditized today. It’s too easy to settle for free software that is functional, but delivers an unremarkable experience. With Session, you don’t have to settle.
- Shallow analytics and ROI data 👉 detailed attendee engagement reports. Live video technology has the potential to deliver some of the richest engagement data on the web.
We're seeking a talented Senior Product UI/UX Designer to help us take Session to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of user-centered design principles and a track record of design for digital products. You will be responsible for leading the design of parts of our product experience, working closely with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, and marketing.
- Work with product management to define user requirements and product goals
- Lead the end-to-end design process from research and ideation to prototyping and testing
- Develop wireframes, user flows, and interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts
- Design visually stunning interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use
- Create and maintain design guidelines, style guides, and our design system
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure designs are implemented to spec
- Conduct user research and usability testing to de-risk/validate crucial design decisions
- Continuously iterate on designs based on user feedback and data
- Experience displaying excellence in product UI/UX design.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in user-centered design principles, interaction design, and visual design
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools mainly Figma
- Experience with design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to convey and “sell” ideas
- Interest in data
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
A little about us
We would love for you to try each of the platforms yourself, but for now, here’s a high level description of how each of the Hopin products work together as an ecosystem:
- Hopin Events - great for your larger multi-track events, conferences, trade shows, networking, sponsor booths, and robust registration capabilities.
- Session - great for your interactive large and small webinars, team all hands, meetings, AMAs, and workshops.
- StreamYard - great for creating professional live streams, multistreaming, recording video content, podcasts, and streaming webinars..
- Streamable - great for uploading, editing, and sharing your videos easily online.
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent from selected locations around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA, Ireland
- Employer of Record: India, Portugal, Spain
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Honduras, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.