SafetyCulture is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech unicorns. We have just had one of our most exciting years yet and launched our platform
. We now have all the parts in place to enter the next chapter of SafetyCulture.
Our mission is to empower teams to continuously improve the quality and safety of their work. From checklists and training courses to integrating with sensors to detect if a door was left open or detect the pH levels of sushi rice – our platform enables many possibilities.
Since our humble beginnings as a simple checklist app built from our Founder's garage in Townsville in 2012, we have experienced significant growth. We now have over a million users across the globe across 70,000 organisations such as BHP, AusPost and Toyota, with a brand new office in Sydney and offices in Manchester, Kansas City, Amsterdam, Townsville, and Manila.
As a Senior Product Designer at SafetyCulture, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of our platform, joining a talented team that values innovation, collaboration, and a customer-first mindset committed to making a positive impact on the world.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/Product Design
- Portfolio showcasing your design process, problem-solving skills, and impact on business outcomes
- The ability to bring design solutions to life with compelling narrative and story-telling
- You’re an expert in your craft with a great eye for design and able to create functional and delightful interface designs
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
How you will spend your time:
- Lead end-to-end experience design
- Collaborate with some of the industry's most talented product managers and engineers to ship high-quality work
- Talk to our customers and do research and usability testing to identify user needs, pain points, and opportunities for improvement
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions
- Contribute to our design system to ensure consistency and scalability across our platform
- Provide design guidance and mentorship to junior designers and cross-functional teams
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies and share your knowledge with the broader team
More than a job:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
- On-site gym, Table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.