What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are seeking a senior designer to join our polygon design team and lead the design for our core products. You will be responsible for overseeing the design project from scratch to end, from ideation to completion. You will also be responsible for coordinating with all involved stakeholders and leading your design team to produce high-quality designs.
What you'll be doing
- Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion.
- Understand the core difficulties user face and devise a creative and practical solution
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing a wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mockups.
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, designers and research to design impactful metrics-driven solutions
- Choose and incorporate the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects
- Ensure the design team and junior designers are producing quality work
You're fit in role if you
- Are Self-Motivated
- Ability to lead the team
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision
- Have 3+ years design experience at product-driven company.
- Have experience designing for Fin-tech or blockchain products
- Basic understanding of Web3
- Good command over design techniques, tools and visual elements
- Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking & attention to detail
- Good communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Open to constructive feedback
- Would be great if you are documentation fan too!!
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with design a projects, coordinating with cross-functional teams and working through the project execution till its completion.
- An opportunity to mentor teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
- Implement various design practices to improve the teamwork.
- Hold a position of responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
- Exposure to the Web3 design industry
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon