Bellum builds software for multi-unit operators to drive operational efficiency. Our mission is to empower organizations with actionable insights.
As a Senior Product Designer at Bellum, you will shape the experiences of the products we create. You will be focused on the entire user journey, working on consumer mobile applications and enterprise web solutions. We are here to break the mold. And that starts with you.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience thinking through the user journey and producing user flows, wireframes, and interface designs
- Knowledge of multiple project areas, from competitive analysis and research to UX/UI design execution and optimization
- Passionate about creating design systems, branding artifacts, and UI kits to improve the workflow
- A deep understanding of how a product is built, and the ability and desire to work in an agile team with an emphasis on user testing and continued iteration
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and articulate design inspirations and decisions
- Fundamental belief in the importance of user experience and design's material impact on business results
- Figma & FigJam
- Adobe Creative suite
- After Effects
The Nuts and Bolts
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health, Dental and Vision - 100% Paid
- 401k - 4% Match
- PTO - Unlimited
- Remote-first workplace
- Join a collaborative, hard-working team on the ground floor with growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bellum is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.