For over a decade, Reify Health has been paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, OneStudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
As of September 2022, the team working on StudyTeam is now known as OneStudyTeam. Both new and familiar, this name reflects the mission shared by our technology and our people: to connect and enable every stakeholder in the clinical trial ecosystem to carry out the work of research better, sooner, and together. OneStudyTeam, like Care Access, will continue to operate as a business inside Reify Health but will now do so using the OneStudyTeam name and brand to represent the business overall. All StudyTeam products will continue to utilize the StudyTeam name and branding, and our users will continue to access our products in the same way. For more information about this transition, see press release here.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will design and build products that reshape how clinical research organizations and professionals interact with each other, share information, and develop beneficial, life-saving treatments. You will work on product teams to design concepts and then iterate quickly without attachment, in response to feedback and the discovery of unforeseen challenges and constraints.
What You'll Be Working On
- Learn about our product domain problems and the business goals we are solving for
- Use and contribute to our living design system of UI patterns and documentation
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Participate in customer interviews to:
- Learn more about their jobs and challenges
- Validate designs addressing their challenges
- Discover how they use our products and how we can make improvements
- Create mockup and prototype iterations to communicate design ideas
- Work transparently and share progress, early and often, with remote teams
What You Bring to OneStudyTeam
- 6+ years of Software Product UX / UI Design experience
- A portfolio of strong application UX / UI design and creative work
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS and a strong interest in learning
- Working knowledge of Git and Github
- Working knowledge of project management tools like Trello, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Interested in designing tools to improve the lives of healthcare professionals
- Be a good storyteller
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Learning and Development: Your very own LinkedIn Learning license so that you can upskill or just learn something new!
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for OST employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.