So what exactly makes you a perfect candidate for this role? You’ll have an outstanding product portfolio consisting of product design work. You’ll be an active thinker ready and able to defend your point of view, clearly communicate your position, and find the best solution with your teammates.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end design experience for our innovative Payment app, including seamless integration with various payment gateways, intuitive payment collection flows, and a payment dashboard.
- Work closely with product owners to discover new ideas and shape Payment app strategy
- Conduct in-depth discovery and validation research to gain deep insights into user behaviors, pain points, and needs
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback
- Work closely with the UX copywriter to develop concise, accurate, and on-brand messaging
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to the whole team
- Figma for craft and store design component library
- Coda for our internal kitchen: processes, checklists, playbooks, etc.
- Slack and Zoom for communication
- Miro for collaboration
- Zeroheight for design documentation
- Amplitude, Uservoice, Fullstory and more for listening our users
- Anything, you think would be valuable for us, can be tested
- You have a strong product portfolio
- Recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Thriving in finding and solving fresh problems
- Know the value of not only data but also looking beyond numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- Capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Verbal and written English skills are at an upper-intermediate level
It would be awesome if you had:
- Skills in research and analytics
- Experience with Payments, financial industry, crypto, stripe, etc. before
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.