Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Jamble is a fashion marketplace powered by Live Streaming and auctions. We’re enhancing resale with a focus on community, fashion, and live interactions. While operating in the U.S. market, our team is entirely based in Paris.
After being accelerated at Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator), Jamble has received backing and active support from Voodoo (the #3 mobile app publisher worldwide). Our iOS App has reached 400k+ downloads (you can download it here
Joining Jamble now offers a unique opportunity. As part of our close-knit team, you'll be one of the first 5 employees to join alongside the founders. You'll take on meaningful responsibilities and play a key role in our next stages of growth.
- Collaborate actively with cross-disciplinary teams to tackle design challenges, focusing on UX/UI and identifying user friction points in Jamble app
- Optimize the core functionalities to contribute to key metrics such as retention and DAU growth
- Work on the exploration, testing, and implementation of innovative features related to marketplace dynamics, gamification, and community engagement.
- Utilize analytics tools (Mixpanel, internal tools) and user research to inform and validate your design process
- Oversee the end-to-end creation of new features, from conceptualization to UX planning to pixel-perfect design execution
- Engage in setting both short-term and long-term product roadmaps for Jamble, ensuring alignment with overall business strategy and customer needs
- A senior designer who can apply both strategy and execution to drive innovative projects and improve the product
- Proven experience as a Product Designer on mobile apps and/or social media
- Track record of successful achievements in a Product role.
- Professional experience with tools like Figma
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to take ownership, proactive
- A strong communicator capable of coordinating information in both technical and non-technical teams
- Fluent in French, High proficiency in English