Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We have a 360°UX team with dedicated and mature content and research teams to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe good UX comes from empathy and humbleness.
What we need you for:
- Discovery: uncover unmet needs through research, prioritize them with PM and identify opportunities.
- Define and develop: in close collaboration with Content and Research. We like it when our designers have a knack for meeting our customers.
- Vision and strategy: Create user personas, user journey maps, usability tests, and when necessary user surveys and questionnaires.
- Make sure the Delivery phase is going well, in close collaboration with the Lead tech.
- Assess: define KPIs for success and follow up.
How you will do it:
- Collaborating with the whole Product team in defining the product strategy
- Presenting your work in an engaging, clear, thoughtful manner
- Mentoring the junior team members in their evolution and helping them to develop their hard skills
- Following the design cycle and applying the UX vision in agreement with the other teams
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A designer with 4/5 years of experience working as a Product Designer.
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, or InVision.
- A strong communicator: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations.
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience.
- Result-oriented: you believe progress is incremental and measurable
- HR Video call
- An interview with our Head of UX
- 1-hour Live Use Case with the team
- An interview with our Chief Product Officer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.