Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This role is open to those working remotely, provided you are available to collaborate with our Sydney and West Coast US teams.
We are a cross-product team that focuses on growth for the Atlassian product suite. This teams mission is in the seams, how we connect the value of Atlassian products, and allow how users collaborate with each other.
We're hiring a Product Designer, who will report to the Experience Design Manager within the Team Expansion Leadership Quad. You are a Product Designer who operates across the full scope of design, from research and discovery through to solution exploration, delivery and ongoing learning and iteration.
What you'll do:
- Work with product managers, engineering and other partners to define product strategy and advocate for the user experience in our products.
- Steer the strategic design direction of Integrations, and Team Expansion.
- Be a natural storyteller. You'll also need facilitation and collaboration abilities, and the attitude to always work toward the best outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to the identified problems in the most effective way.
- Help your team conduct exploratory user research and usability tests.
- Influence and shape how we we go about our work, ship product and lead the product roadmap.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Product Designer. Even better: you've got experience with SaaS, or complex enterprise applications.
- Have experience delivering outcomes as a hands-on Product designer. Examples of planning, and then driving product direction autonomously are important.
- High degree of influence with all kinds of internal partners including senior leadership.
- Collaborate with other designers often across the entire organisation. Also with other departments, including our partners in engineering and product.
- Hands-on experience synthesising Qual and Quant insights.
- Demonstrate an understanding of framing problems and be able to talk to the frameworks you use to support this.
- Provable executional skills too, and are adept in modern tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Miro etc.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.