Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our fast-growing Paris design team. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming new product ideas with Product Management to tweaking pixels right before launch with Engineering to adding new components to our Design System. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Search, Workflows, and User Management teams to shape the way enterprise customers manage their teammates and workflows in Front
- Design product experiences across various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile
- Define project requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Understand and represent users in product decisions with cross-functional peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions
- Participate in and shape the design team’s culture
- Build tight connections with engineering, research, product, and design teams in our San Francisco office
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience building and shipping world-class products across various platforms
- A portfolio of design projects that shows an understanding of design process and strong craft skills
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
- Deep empathy for users and a passion for solving their collaboration problems
- Thoughtful communication skills. You can write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all levels
- Strong English language proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- Experience with SaaS, B2B or other complex technical systems is a plus
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.