- You create intuitive, valuable and high-quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs across the entire user journey.
- You work closely with designers, product owners, and engineers to explore, build and ship our product features.
- You conduct user research, both qualitative and quantitative.
- You coordinate and perform usability tests and drive actions out of the insights.
- You ensure an intuitive but fun user experience for our users as they move through our platforms.
- You maintain an extremely high bar for quality and consistency and evolve our design system.
- You help your teammates to build contextual, strong decision-making skills, and empathy for our users.
- You have 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product design.
- You have advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc.
- You can effectively communicate design ideas and decision rationales.
- You always ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress.
- You live and breathe customer centricity.
- You have a clear understanding of design and interaction patterns, showcased in a process-driven portfolio.
- You are a team player, great collaborator and someone who likes to get their hands dirty.
- You always stay up to date with the latest design trends, innovations, and technologies.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!Please note that we are looking for the best talents who are eager to let Planetly grow. In this, we do not mind if you are based in Berlin, Germany, or anywhere else within the EU.Depending on your location, we offer the opportunity of full-time employment or contract to hire. If you are applying for this position, please make sure to fill in the relevant information when asked for.
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.