Our mission is to empower eCommerce stores to unlock their full potential. Want to join?
Wayflyer is revolutionising the eCommerce space by leveling the playing field for eCommerce founders across the world. Unlocking and fueling their growth through solving their two biggest pain-points: funding and insights.
We use data to solve both of these challenges, empowering store owners with insights on how best to acquire customers online and providing them with short-term financing to scale and unlock their store's full potential.
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a hypergrowth, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
We have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and game-changing products and need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
Since launching in April 2020, we’ve deployed over $550m in funding across 8 countries to 1000+ eCommerce founders. In 2021 alone, the amount of funding we deployed to customers grew by 900%. We recently announced our Series B,
raising $150m in funding at $1.6bn valuation; backed by world-leading VCs including Left Lane Capital and DST Global. There are 250+ of us globally, split between our offices in Atlanta, Dublin, London and Sydney.
At Wayflyer, our product designers are a key component in our empowered multidisciplinary product focused pods covering finance, onboarding, insights and more. You will own the delivery of the end-to-end design for one of the finance product pods, working with the Product Owner (Line Manager) on product deliverables and the core design team (Functional Management) on overall design delivery, strategy and excellence.
As an experienced product designer you already have a deep understanding and empathy for customers and their needs. You have used that understanding to design engaging and valuable features that help customers achieve their goals. When founders wake up and their first thought is to check Wayflyer, you know you have delivered what they need.
What will you do?
- Lead the CX/UX for one of Wayflyer products pods from feature conception through to delivery.
- Partner with the central design team, helping shape business wide design culture and drive product design strategy, deliver and excellence throughout.
- Partner with wider stakeholders, providing creative support to our marketing, sales, partnership, and product teams.
- Mentor junior designers and help functionally manage those supporting your product pod.
- Get to apply your passion and talent for design to its fullest.
- A track record in creating experiences that address key needs and delight customers.
- The ability to deeply understand customer problems well beyond the obvious, and use that understanding to develop designs.
- The capability to operate in a technical environment and use data to make informed decisions on the customer experience.
- Effective communication and can persuade others around design concepts.
- A solid level of autonomy and are comfortable with ambiguity, being capable of finding ways to contribute towards company goals without specific guidance.
- A passion for continuous improvement and are not satisfied with the status quo, always thinking of ways to improve.
- A strong portfolio that clearly outlines the problems you've taken up with your design work and the impact it has on business and end-user.
- 2022 is set to be our most ambitious year: tripling our headcount, entering multiple geographies and launching new game-changing products to further revolutionise eCommerce.
- You'll be having a huge impact on our company's ultimate growth and success.
- You'll be working with different disciplines and across a multitude of projects to bring your ideas through to fruition.
- You'll be highly independent and autonomous. As a leader within the company, you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.
- You'll be defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact.