Libeo is the leader of payment between small and medium-sized companies in France and Europe.
We allow entrepreneurs to pay all their supplier invoices in one click.
And thus give them back the time to focus on what really matters to them.
In 2 years, Libeo has been a huge success:
- already 100,000 companies in the Libeo network
- 30M raised
- A team of 100 people
- A technology that we are the only one to offer in Europe
You will be the guardian of our design system, with a transversal view of our product, and also our UI expert to keep our design consistent, and make the right decision when creating new components.
Always curious, you’ll find news ways to improve designer life, help them to concentrate on most valuable tasks. You’re also contribute to product teams (improve user experience, develop new features).
About our product team
We are 4 product designer, working with product teams. Our typical day : each designer work in a team in charge of a part of the product roadmap. He/She organize team design review and has help form his product manager and developers since the discovery stage. As designers we use our new branding (created with an international agency), our design system and a user panel to have feedbacks whenever we need.
Libeo is growing and ownership still is one of our key principle : each team has autonomy to define problem to address and explore solutions with users and concerned services (customer success manager, sales, data..)
To grow as a team and keep our design consistent, product designers have some common meetings : design critique, pair design...
- You lead the design system team prioritization, considering use cases and tech opinion.
- UI expert you deliver or mentor designer for components updates, design guidelines ...
- improve designer-front workflow : tool-expert, you’re able to find solutions to facilitate designer life, and relationship with front developers.
- Collaborate with product design team to improve process, design quality, internal and external communication
- Advocacy for design consistency, you communicate internally about design system benefits, participate to design documentation
- Help to keep design consistency while teams and products are growing and becoming international
- Help design team to progress on UI and design system problematics
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Figma expert(libraries, styles, components management)
- Able to work closely with our FrontEnd engineer
- Know how to manipulate and advocate for brand guidelines use
- Organizational skills to facilitate use of our work by other designer, switch between teams
- Passionate about process design, you’re always in search of new ways to improve process and design
- Collaborative attitude, can easily work with front developers and designers
- Can use and detect improvements opportunities in the design system guidelines / process
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, you know how to deal with deadlines and deliver the best input regarding time imparted. You know how to manage expectations between 1st 'MVP' iteration and target version
- Able to justify design with bench, design principles, use case...
Nice to have
- Saas / BtoB experience
- Already create/manage a product design system
- Attractive compensation + BSPCE
- Remote Friendly
- High exposure and diversified topics
- An adventure in a fast growing fintech - most is yet to build ?
- Benefits: navigo 50%, neat equipment, Swile, Alan, Located Paris 2nd
- meeting with Gregory, Talent Acquisition manager
- 1st call with one product designer
- Product design home test
- Meet the team : cultural fit with a 30mn call (PM/business team/tech/product designer...)