Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all products, and evolve clarity and user agency of decentralized finance.
- Solve user problems in emerging technology, help invent new mental models, and design cutting edge interactions.
- Follow the business-orientated approach in building new solutions at Binance through writing, external communication, and new processes.
- Drive innovative and viable new DeFi product development strategies and take ownership of the entire process from execution to product launch, and beyond.
- Document and develop detailed research for product iteration plans based on user needs and monitoring data, promote collaboration among various departments, and enhance user experience.
- Dive deep to understand the technology and products’ features, and propose corresponding solutions to enhance product competitiveness.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Designer.
- Proven product design experience including research, prototyping and implementation of user-facing applications.
- A desire to design within the context of Web3/blockchain/decentralized finance, and good understanding of the crypto industry.
- Experience designing with Figma with awareness in the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Excellent communication skills, cross-departmental coordination, and experience achieving business goals with internal and external partners.
- Proactive attitude, ensure product quality and progress, and complete related product goals.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire