Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organisation (10 Designers as of today). You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences and participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be working closely with both a multi-disciplinary team based in Paris (PM + Dev + QA) and other Designers to ensure homogeneity of our platform. The Product Design organisation is based in Paris and in Tel-Aviv.
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organise information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- UX/UI Specifications. In collaboration with UI Product Designers, deliver ready-for-dev files based on our Design System. Pay attention to the final pixel-perfect look of the product.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context on a complex platform.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate efficiently your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written).
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous and organised person.
- You are willing to work in a flexible and informal environment.
- You value teamwork, and dialogue.
- You are willing to coordinate and collaborate with different profiles and team members.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company.
- You wantto take part in the structuration and industrialisation of our design organisation.
Nice to have:
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualisation.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge in accessibility and know how to apply it.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interactwith our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.