At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in the US , Australia, India, Lithuania, and the UK!
Bazaarvoice is looking for a Product Designer to join us in building the future of product discovery. As part of the Influenster team, you’ll tackle complex product challenges; you’ll gather and synthesize inputs from members, clients, and colleagues; you’ll take ownership over core features and iterative improvements; and you’ll help set our product strategy.
Our leaders are passionate about user research & design systems. You’ll collaborate closely with them to evangelize a product vision based on research, data analysis, and product intuition. You’ll balance shipping innovative products with iterative improvements.
- You have an excellent track record of shipping features for either consumer and/or enterprise SaaS applications.
- You’re able to design flows and experiences that are simple, sharp, and innovative.
- You collaborate well with other product experts and engineers and can contribute to the shared roadmap of a cross-functional team.
- You prefer to go straight to the source -- our millions of members -- when designing improvements to their product.
- You know when to advocate for a usability win, even when it’s more difficult to achieve technically.
- People enjoy working with you, and you bring out the best in your team - you understand technical constraints, knowing how to find alternate solutions, and can collaboratively work to define the roadmap for the product.
- You sit at the intersection of product and engineering - give and solicit feedback from other designers and product stakeholders in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- You design clear user stories and validate your assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation, testing, and research.
- 3+ years of experience in product design, UX/UI Design, or a related field.
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models, user flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Experience building or maintaining design systems and/or pattern libraries.
- Driven user research initiatives & conducted testing interviews.
- Experience designing native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms and web experiences.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. While we don’t expect designers to write code, familiarity is important. Sharing a common language with our engineers is key.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.