Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together, you'll be located in the US, on the West coast, or near Austin, TX.
Are you passionate about solving hard problems for customers? Do you enjoy working with internal and external customers to identify pain points, friction, and gaps in experiences? Do you get a kick out of fixing problems, solving challenges, and delivering awesome software solutions? If yes, then this is the role for you!
Your future team
As a Senior Product designer on the Admin Experience team, you'll work on our Admin Hub product in partnership with product management and engineering to define problems spaces, create innovative solutions, and deliver them to our customers. You'll report to an experience Design Manager, and be part of a customer experience team dedicated to making the lives of our largest and most complex customers easier.
What you'll do
- Lead some of our most impactful design projects to improve the way our teams deliver products, and raise the quality bar for our customers.
- You'll have an important role to play in developing our Design System with new components, templates, and guidelines.
- You'll take part in elevating design craft by mentoring other designers.
- You'll lead projects, and ensure outcomes are achieved through your team and other teams in Enterprise Trust.
- You'll design and conduct user research, applying different methods and principles to build confidence in customer needs and design solutions.
- You'll collaborate with some of the industry's smartest (and nicest) people: engineers, product managers, content designers, researchers, and more.
- 6+ years hands-on professional experience in professional UX/product design, implementing user-centred design methods and best practices to design impactful solutions to challenging problems.
- Excellent visual design skillset, with proven experience in multiple forms of visual design (layout strategies, Gestalt principles, responsive design, UI design, data visualization, flow diagrams, motion design, etc.)
- Strong UX design skillset with experience in design thinking methods, user research, persona development, conceptual models, information architecture, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Experienced in iterative design processes; you're always sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, and learning.
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $147,000 - $225,400
Zone B: $132,300 - $202,900
Zone C: $122,000 - $187,100
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.