Who We Are:
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, mobility management and security solutions. We are working hard to help organizations reduce the risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment. We are experiencing significant growth worldwide and have received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for our products.
Our customer focus strategy is driven by the company’s core values, including innovation, accountability, teamwork, and trust; it's an exciting time to join Ivanti!
Ivanti provides a supportive environment for motivated individuals looking to grow their careers and realize a high earning potential. Join a challenging, technology focused environment, earn a competitive salary and benefits package, receive the training you need to stay ahead of the curve, and work in a casual, smart, and fast-paced organization.
Why We Need you!
Ivanti is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to drive go-to-market and strategic efforts to advance our IT and Enterprise product portfolio. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading strategic projects, working with key business stakeholders and developing differentiated messaging for executive and practitioner audiences, delivering high-quality sales plays and market analysis for field enablement, driving cross-functional product launches, and evangelizing Ivanti’s Digital Employee Experience (DEX) solutions including our UEM solutions and our Ivanti Neurons automation platform to prospects and analysts. A key to success in this role will be developing strong relationships across product management, technical marketing, the broader marketing organization, enablement, sales and the executive leadership team.
We are a group of experienced product marketers in the midst of developing a world-class product marketing organization here at Ivanti. We are always looking to hire candidates that are passionate about product marketing, self-starters who enjoy collaboration, seek feedback, have the ability to lead projects to completion with little to no guidance, and are always looking to make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be a subject matter expert – develop a deep understanding of markets, competitors, and our customer’s needs
· Evangelize and drive thought leadership – be a champion, both internal and external, for Ivanti’s solution portfolio and effectively communicate our vision and strategy via blogs, presentations, and events
· Analyst influence – be capable of driving analyst inquiries, briefings, survey response efforts and advisory sessions to achieve documented analyst targets
· Product messaging – create value-based messaging that highlights our differentiators
· Go-to-market strategist – Guide GTM efforts to effectively reach our target audiences and showcase how Ivanti’s solutions can help them achieve their goals
· Content creation – create compelling content to drive awareness and decision-making
· Enablement – collaborate with the sales enablement team to inform and equip our sales and partner communities
· Product influence – influence the product roadmaps with rational business cases based on deep market research
· 10+ years in B2B product marketing, product management, or technical marketing roles
· Leadership of global teams responsible for marketing best practices, strategic projects, development of buyer personas and product launches
· Ability to drive adoption of messaging and marketing assets through technology and influence with direct and partner sales teams
· Deep knowledge of the IT Management market and experience with DEX/UEM and/or AI/Automation solutions for lines of business
· Proven track record of bringing products to market and driving adoption
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
· Able to bring people along and influence at all levels of the organization
· Acts and leads with integrity, honesty and empathy, and hold team to the same standard
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox