Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Product Marketing, the Senior Director of Product Marketing will be the lead marketer on Visa’s Buy Now Pay Later / Visa’s marketing initiatives for issuers of payment credentials. In this role, you will be a key member of a cross-functional team who influences the product roadmap through research, insights and clear understanding of customer segments and delivers the customer-centric messaging and go-to-market plans that differentiate Visa with Clients, Partners and Consumers around the world. You have deep empathy for our customers, and work with the product designers, product engineers and product managers and sales teams to understand and advocate for them. You are a strategic thinker and obsessed with evangelizing Visa’s products and solutions.
A) You will be responsible for driving go-to-market strategies and developing marketing plans and execution efforts across the world for Visa’s Buy Now Pay Later solutions.
B) You will spearhead Visa’s marketing initiatives for issuers of payment credentials worldwide, including a wide range of traditional and community banks, Neo-banks, and other fintech partners. In this role, you will be responsible for driving go-to-market strategies and developing marketing plans and execution efforts across the world.
You will collaborate across our global and regional marketing and communications teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand. Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, and you will be the biggest advocate for the Visa brand – in everything from product design to communications. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and always have the data to prove what is working and what is not. You are an extension of Visa’s Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers and sales, it is a balancing act that requires strong relationship building and influence skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
• You will lead the team in defining and managing comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including audience definition, market segmentation and targeting, product positioning and messaging. You will direct and manage product launches.
• You will gather market intelligence and be the expert on our key audiences, who are they, how they buy and their biggest issues / opportunities, synthesize the deep insights to help the team understand our market opportunity and develop the right products as well as leverage insights for the creation of buyer journeys, personas and value propositions
• You will drive content strategy resulting in relevant content for each stage of the customer journey and lead content development to articulate the benefits of our products and solutions across all customer touchpoints, differentiate our offerings, and communicate value to our customers
• You will lead development of marketing plans and execute strategies that drive sales and adoption of our products and services leading to successful and measurable outcomes
• You will be a Visa brand advocate and the voice of the customer, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI and sales teams to develop and integrate prominent Visa branding within the product experience
• You will oversee development of sales enablement and audience educational content to support regional account teams and preferred partners
• You will oversee the campaign creative framework, media strategy and development of campaign assets to drive awareness, understanding and demand generation with targeted customers
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox