Duration: 8 weeks, with potential to renew
Fee: £600 per day outside iR35
To start: April
We’re looking for a Senior Design Researcher for an 8-week contract, starting mid-April. You’ll be working on a high-profile workstream across the core experience of sending money with Wise. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission and has potential to be extended.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking responsibility for planning, execution and delivery of research, applying the appropriate research methods to answer the teams’ highest priority questions
- Working closely with our designer, product manager and analyst to iterate designs based on research findings
- Widely communicating research findings to various stakeholder audiences
- Documenting the research conducted to a high standard
- You have experience leading mixed-method, evaluative research studies and are comfortable independently initiating, running and communicating research
- You care about ensuring your cross-functional team delivers meaningful solutions to customers
- You’re a fantastic communicator and have top-notch presentation skills, especially when it comes to sharing impactful insights
- You are able to guide the team on how to action your rich insights and work closely with designers to ideate based on findings
- You’re able to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with your cross-functional partners (product, data, design, engineering).
- You might have worked in the fin tech space before or have a background in finance.
- You’ll be able to visit the Shoreditch office 1-2 days per week.
Subject to a 3-week background check process after agreeing the contract.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.