Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? ?
The Intercom Brand Studio is looking for a Senior Brand Designer that will focus on creating impactful brand visuals for Intercom events and presentations. Intercom puts on and participates in events that range in visibility from small, webinar-style announcements to big, in-person conferences. In collaboration with partners on the marketing team and the broader company, this is a high-impact role that will help Intercom reach its growth and awareness goals in years to come.
It’s an exciting time to join the Intercom Brand Studio. Our big, and growing in-house team is home to a diverse group of creatives with a broad range of experience, backgrounds and talents. We’re constantly looking for ways to make our day-to-day work feel fresh and meaningful, and we deeply value the health and wellness of each member of the team.
What will I be doing? ?
- Lead art direction and design for Intercom events & presentations
- Apply strong foundational design skills to the design of physical event surfaces, virtual experiences, and engaging presentation designs
- Own projects from concept to final execution
- Create high-quality work that delivers on our business strategy
- Partner with writers, producers, marketers, and external agencies to drive projects forward
- Help evolve the Intercom brand identity across channels
- Be a source of inspiration for the brand team
- Art direct junior designers and freelancers
What skills do I need? ?
- 4-6 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of marketing campaign, events, presentations, and information design (B2B experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe CC
- Experience in motion design (in execution and/or art direction)
- Strong visual sensibilities, from high-level strategic direction to production details
- Ability to communicate with precision, clarity, honesty, and respect
- A general understanding of business goals and strategy
- A general understanding of performance and growth marketing
- Ability to present ideas effectively to stakeholders
- Ability to navigate ambiguous projects
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.