What you’ll do:
Ethic is looking for a brand designer to help us evolve our look and feel across our product, public facing digital experiences, and presentations. As part of our team you'll help translate our culture into a visual ecosystem and communicate how Ethic’s product helps investors align their investments with their personal values. Our mission is to create a future where all investing is sustainable investing, and as an early member of our design team you’ll help lay the foundation for how the world engages with that mission through clean, simple, and beautiful design. As part of this role, you'll also help support our product team by infusing our brand experience at every level of our product. More specifically you'll:
- Shape and evolve our brand look and feel across all parts of the business
- Partner with our marketing team to infuse our brand’s visual language into presentations, emails, article key art, conference collateral, swag, and anything else you can dream up
- Work closely with the product team to carry our brand throughout the entire product experience – from our color language to icons, to illustration and tone
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders outside the design team and be comfortable advocating for design as a key pillar of Ethic’s work, all the way from initial ideation through final execution
- Evolve our brand style guide for the rest of the team to understand and re-use our visual language
- Partner with stakeholders to help quality control all instances of our brand in the real world environments like conferences, our office, webinars, special events, etc.
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about positively impacting the future of our planet and humanity
- You’re independent and comfortable working at a small, fast-paced startup
- You’re kind, curious, and interested in other people’s perspectives
- You’re inventive and excited about building something new
- You’re open-minded and value diversity
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5-8 years of experience as brand designer at a scaling company (we are in our series B stage and growing)
- A love for illustration, typography and color composition with experience creating new key art and brand elements from scratch
- A playful and humorous approach to design and storytelling through art and illustration
- A clean and simple aesthetic that you can bring to any medium, whether it’s a presentation, a website, an email, or our product
- A big plus is an ability to animate your illustrations or creations into looping GIFs
- A strong knowledge of Adobe suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator and other vector based apps like Sketch and Figma
At Ethic, we’re powering the future of sustainable investing. We're a technology-driven asset manager that helps investment advisors and institutions create investment portfolios tailored to their values and financial goals.
Our team comprises finance, technology, data and design experts from 16 different countries. We believe having a diversity of perspectives is critical for building a sustainable future.