Qredo is a rapidly growing scale-up organisation that is looking for a Quantitative User Research Director to help accelerate the growth of our products and services. The role will be working within the Experience Team, unapologetically for the customer.
You will be responsible for and own the evolving customer journey maps. You will have an innate curiosity and comfortable engaging with c-level customers to deeply understand their goals and bring the voice of the customer to life in storytelling.
Working with the Data team, you will define and implement data points and monitor tangible improvements in our customer’s experience.
Working with the Product Manager, Product Design, Marketing and Sales, you will craft engaging and effortless experiences.
The role combines strategic thought with creativity to envision the future state and requires extensive collaboration with designers, engineers and product owners, providing practical and actionable insight to improve every touchpoint.
This role will be highly visible and a key stakeholder within the Experience Team designing experiences with authentic value and strong brand differentiation.
- Own the end-to-end user journey. Mapping the current state and crafting a new, improved story based on user testing, research and co-design with strategic partners and customers
- Define quantitative UX metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of strategic UX decisions
- Manage and grow strategic customer relationships to provide meaningful insights to the product and design teams and achieve stakeholder alignment of what success looks like
- Define the requirements of the project to build a research repository of customer goals, pains, and desires to inspire insights and recommendations for development
- Define immersive qualitative customer research (such as co-creation events, contextual interviews and observation exercises) and quantitative techniques to capture constructive feedback and data for clear decision-making on the way forward
- Constantly lead new experiments, living the product through the eyes of the customer to test, report and articulate improvements to be made
- Use customer insights and strategic direction to co-create prototypes with the Design and Product team to test with customers
- Drive impactful CX/XD strategies to support user growth and increase transaction volume across business lines
- 5+ years experience designing awesome customer journeys ideally inCrytpo, FinTech or enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience in blockchain technologies, digital assets, and security
- Experience in a lead role, preferably in a digital research setting, designing and delivering a wide range of user-centred design research including creating research briefs, managing research teams, and delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proven XD management experience with strong ownership, pragmatism and emotional intelligence
- Entrepreneurial, obsessed with detail and a ‘what if’ attitude
- User-focused and product-driven: strong understanding of product, tech and platform
- An excellent visual communicator and motivator
- Can effectively manage up and manage down
- Demonstrable portfolio of your design work.
Additional preferred qualifications:
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Statistics, or a related field.
- Chance to join the heart of the crypto industry and change the world
- Opportunity to stretch your skills within a dynamic and supportive creative space
- Flexible and remote working, competitive salary and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance option
- Employee Wellness Policy
- Language Lessons
- ICAS Employee Assistance Programme
- The Qredo Book Club
- Paternal & Maternal Leave
- Volunteer Time Off Policy