Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video
is better than a long description…
What will be your role? ⭐
As a Program Manager in the Product Ops team, you will be a true facilitator and coordinator to support the Product & Tech department on strategic priorities for PayFit’s success.
You'll be in charge of:
- coordinating & managing Product & Tech programs to drive alignment between all stakeholders regarding strategic execution and act as main point of contact,
- fostering communication and visibility on key Product & Tech subjects across the Global organization and monitoring progress towards goals achievements and outcomes realization,
- identifying critical paths and risks on Product & Tech programs to activate remediation plan when needed and ensure its results and success,
- fueling & coaching Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers & Product Builders with insights & best practices to help them make the best decisions,
- contributing actively to the Product Ops Program Management pole’s best practices & strategy.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
- you have 2-3 years of Technical program management experience or of project management experience in close collaboration with Software Engineers,
- you have experience working with Product & Tech teams and are familiar with modern software development practices and curious about low code platform practices,
- you have strong analytical skills analyzing cost/benefit tradeoffs, identifying risks and measuring success,
- you speak english fluently and you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- you are able to vulgarize technical subjects,
- you are proactive and a problem-solving mindset,
- highly appreciated if you have experiences in software development or in change management,
- you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- you want to learn and have a taste for intellectual technical challenge, curiosity and innovative spirit,
- you want to work in an international and dynamic environment being part of an amazing fast-growing adventure.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Validation of the application
2️⃣ 1st interview: Talent Acquisition (30 min)
3️⃣ 2nd interview: Marie, Director of Product Operations (45 min)
4️⃣ 3rd interview: Technical Case Study + presentation
5️⃣ 4th interview: Meeting with Sebastien (VP Product)
- Team Meeting
- Background check to verify your identity, your diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO 27001 certification.