Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 400 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is your team about?
The Growth and Engineering team whose purpose is to support Voodoo’s Business Units in achieving operational excellence and drive the growth of the whole company.
You will be a part of an organic team composed of developers and business experts.
What will be your main challenges?
- Design marketing automation product to enhance Voodoo and Voodoo’s partner performance
- Be the link between business stakeholders (UA & Monetization Manager, Creative leads, Publishing Ops) and technical teams (Back end developers, Data analysts,..)Responsible for designing, planning, and driving the roadmap of products
- Guarantee the quality and the performance of our product
- Develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to push our performance to new limits
- Daily involvement in project development and product delivery
What do we expect?
- 3 years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager
- Great communicator & fluent in English (French intermediate needed)
- Proven track record of building high-impact products
- Driven by performance and Data-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to details
- Familiar in working within a Tech environment and deep level of technical understanding for someone who doesn't code
- Problem-solver – inventive thinker providing insightful, innovative solutions to problems
- Well adapted to a dynamic and flexible environment
- Business or engineering degree (HEC, ESSEC, Centrale ...)
Nice to have
- Min. one year in a managerial position
- Familiarity/background in mobile gaming, apps, advertising, analytics, etc
- Programming experience
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!