At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
At Younited, the quality of the collaboration between the Product Manager and the Product Owner is one of thekeys to success: the Product Manager defines the strategic priorities of the product along with the KPIs to measure its success, whereas the Product Owner oversees the delivery of the products and the prioritization of the associated backlog.
You will drive the implementation of new high-value business products (with Partners as prestigious as Apple or Microsoft) with the aim of revolutionizing thefinancialworld of tomorrow. Younited is attentive to providing a humane experience for its customers at all steps of the customer journey, in particular when they are in difficulty.
Transformation is the team in charge of providing internal APIs that mainly contribute in the granting system of Younited loans. The team also provide fraud analysis tools.
Your responsibilities :
- Build a Long-Term vision on your Products together with the Product Manager, your Team, and your Stakeholders #TeamPlayer,
- Deliver constant added value to your Stakeholders, thanks to small achievements #FastIsBetter,
- Build and maintain your multi-product roadmap in collaboration with the Product Manager:
- Analyse and specify the requirements for the team in an international environment and guarantee a coherence between the products
- Identify dependencies and impacts
- Estimate the effort with the rest of the team
- Breakdown and plan their development depending on team development capacity,
- Update the roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with all the YounITs #Communication,
- Drive the implementation of changes (leading the team, following up the tasks left to be done, reporting),
- Maintain the backlog :
- The backlog should be prioritised in coherence with the business and technical objectives
- The user stories should be detailed according to priority in the backlog
- Create the user stories and acceptance criteria
- Test along with the team the user stories and ensure quality of delivery.
- Ensure agility rituals and team organization
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in our weekly Product Owner Community sessions,
- Identify and follow KPIs,
- Drive the correction of production bugs
🤝 It's a match if ...
- You have a master's degree from an Engineering or Business School (speciality in Project Management) or a university equivalent.
- It has been at least 5 years since you have left the school benches behind you, but you have been flourishing in similar jobs since then (Product Owner, Application Manager, Project Manager in an agile working environment, etc).
- You like being in contact and interacting with different partners, even the most demanding of them.
- You like creating and imagining original solutions to complex problems.
- You are at ease in explaining problems and solutions in English (regular meetings in English, European stakeholders and users)
- You remain happy when people talk about API.
- You still remain happy when it comes to test an API and make basic SQL requests. For you, being agile is a lifestyle choice; you like to reunite your family every morning for a stand-up breakfast (#StandUpMeeting).
- You don’t just think, but your analysis are KPIs and Data based.
- The words « Simplification » and « Prioritization » are part of your vocabulary and allow you to create and maintain efficient good quality products.
- Needless to say, you are cool, nice, open minded and have an opinion no matter what the environment you are in.
- You like a challenge.
- You are dynamic and you have an entrepreneurial spirit in you.
- You are interested in the world of Finance.
- Last but not least, you are a fan of fine burgers !
- So, ready to join us?
👥 Recruitment process
- A first chat with Amélie, one of our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’),
- A video chat with Thomas Parisot, our Product Owner Master (60’),
- A video chat with Mhorag our Principal Product Owner and Lamia our Lead Product Owner (60’)
- A meeting with members of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of your daily life ! (60’).
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices(Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.