What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Who is the Network Team?
The Network Team at Polygon owns the portfolio of Blockchain scaling solutions including the PoS Chain (Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible side-chain), Polygon Edge, Polygon Avail, Polygon Hermez, Polygon Miden, Polygon Nightfall and Polygon Zero - we are building the future of highly configurable and compostable multi-chain solutions.
The PM, Nightfall will work closely with the ZK Research Teams (Miden, Zero and Hermez), Network Engineering, Validator & Community Management, DAO Governance, Biz Dev and Product Marketing teams to help scope, define, and prioritize features and upgrades of Polygon Nightfall. development.
You will own the product roadmap and coordinate internal/external communications on features, releases, use cases, bug fixes and bounties. You should be able to include and clearly explain the rationale, analysis, data, precedent and/or research that factored into your decision criteria. Our teams are distributed globally, a major part of the role will involve generating technical and status documentation while acting as a central point of contact and communications facilitator across the organization.
- Experience building and shipping Blockchain technology solutions
- L1/L2 Level Protocols and/or Web3 distributed Infrastructure Products.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) including State, Transactions, Instructions.
- Familiarity with Staking, Delegated Staking and Validator selection mechanisms (Auctions, etc.).
- Preferred experience with Geth/Go-Ethereum Client.
- Some familiarity with the challenges of “Rollups” including Zero Knowledge (ZK-SNARK, etc.) and Optimistic rollups.
- Experience defining and championing best practices across product and engineering teams.
- Experience presenting complex technical details to senior management and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain KPIs and Goals.
- Data Driven decision making is at your core.
- Proven experience working across multiple teams and timezones and driving them towards universal alignment.
- Experience with change management best practicesEntrepreneurial spirit and a bias for action.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon