ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced Product owner for Xsolla Login product in the exisitng team. This person will work within a tightly knit global product team, and will play an integral role within our cross-team communications. Xsolla Login is IDaaS service created specially for video games and internal universal identity service accrsoss different solutions and products.
- Product Management:
- Identify the needs of new users and work with current users of the product.
- Initialize and directly participate in interviews with the target audience.
- Manage customers needs with persona maps, CJM’s.
- Work on product metrics improvement.
- Form and maintain a product development roadmap on a team level.
- Keep up to date and prioritize tasks in the product backlog on a team level.
- Communicate the product development strategy to the team.
- Be part of a product development team and participate in building a product culture.
- Identify and minimize product development risks, discuss risks with the team and Stakeholders
- Data-informed / experiment-driven backlog management experience.
- Team Management:
- Supporting the professional growth of employees through the accumulation of knowledge and experience
- Working with the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Building a culture of collective responsibility for commitments
- 2+ years work experience.
- Deep understanding how IDaaS services work.
- Understanding various identity protocols (OAuth, OpenID, JWTs, SAML, Ws-Fed)
- Leadership and ability to lead a team.
- English at a level not lower than Upper intermediate.
- Understanding and applying agile product management methodologies: Scrum, Agile.
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment.
- Technical background.
- Experienced in SAFe.
- Experienced in ETL pipelines.
- Experienced in BaaS/GBaaS services (Playfab, Firebase, EGS, UGS, etc)
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to [email protected]
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.