The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
As a Product Owner in vpTech you will be a part of feature team working for Sales Preparation domain.
- Determining and implementing KPIs in order to follow the performance of shared campaigns
- Negotiating other processes conflicts with respective business process owners
- Reviewing, approving, and communicating process changes and/or improvements and researching process retooling
- Advising management of process breaches or interruptions
- Creating and maintaining the product backlog while cooperating with product stakeholders, proxy product owners, and lead Product Owners.
- Creating a strategy for product development
- Making sure that the development of the product is in line with the overall short and long-term vision
- With Lead IT, architect, and lead dev co-defining the IT solutions that need to be implemented
- Ensuring the team functioning and commitment on a daily basis
- Defining the product support strategy / ensuring support efficiency
- You have 5 years of experience, mainly as a Service Manager or Product Owner.
- You have an eye for detail and you like to catch issues before they arise in production.
- You already have experience in e-commerce, experience on marketplace platforms will be a plus.
- You are able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Relevant experience in monitoring tools and problem management is a plus.
- You are a leader of change and you don’t hesitate to challenge the processes and working methods. You are passionate and result oriented.
- “User experience” is not an empty word to you.
- You are proactive, organized, and independent: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions.
- You have experience in people management, and coaching & know what drives/motivates IT & Product people in general.
- You have a good understanding of Agile practices, preferably working experience in Agile teams.
- You have impeccable writing ability and enjoy speaking in public in English.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- Open to the full remote! For those who want to go to the office more often are also welcome !
- Flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Private health insurance and support tools and activities for your wellbeing
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Growth opportunities through our mobility process, we have more than 60 tech products!
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Work from home additional allowance
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?