ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Do you want to shape the future of game monetization? Join us as a Product Owner for our In-Game Services product, a back-end tool that helps game developers launch and optimize in-game sales. You will be the mastermind behind the product vision, roadmap, and features, working closely with a talented team of developers, designers, and stakeholders. You should have a solid background in game monetization and a flair for creating engaging and innovative solutions. Don’t miss this opportunity to join Xsolla, the leading global provider of video game commerce solutions.
- Identify the needs of new users and work closely with current users of the product
- Monitor market development and offer effective product development options
- Create and maintain a product development roadmap
- Maintain and prioritize tasks in the product backlog
- Communicate product development strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Be part of the product development team and participate in building a product culture
- Lead and support the development team on the path to a better understanding of the product
- Participate in the formation of the overall strategy of the company
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager / Game Producer
- Leadership qualities and the ability to lead a team
- Spoken English at a level not lower than upper-intermediate
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience as a PO or Game Producer in LiveOps
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with games
- Experience with gaming platforms
- Experience with AppStore and Play Market
- Communication skills: The ability to clearly and clearly express one's thoughts, listen and take into account the opinions of others.
- Time management skills: A product manager needs to be able to prioritize tasks and allocate time between them efficiently.
- Critical Thinking: Be able to analyze and evaluate various aspects of a product, identify problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to work in a team: Communicate effectively with colleagues, find a common language and promote healthy team dynamics.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to [email protected]
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.