Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon, London and New York, Ledger has a team of 440+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Hardware Wallet products, you will be a Product Owner who drives features and experience definitions for hardware wallets. You will work closely with a wide variety of partners including Software, Firmware and Hardware engineering, Program management, Design, User Research, Customer Success.
- Lead product requirements creation for hardware wallets including definition of use cases, user experience product documentation, feature specifications and packaging
- Inspire product ideas and changes to improve current and future products,
- Continuously improve the products through a deep understanding of the technologies, competitors, and a changing landscape,
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog,
- Capture and gather voice of the customers, use data to inform and improve product features,
- Maintain research on competitive products and the state of hardware wallets market in general,
- Work closely with Program Manager(s) & Engineering on detailed software requirements trade-offs between product, UX, and engineering.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams (tech and non tech), advocating initiatives, and driving product decisions
- Preferably experience in consumer electronics, working on products with software is a must, hardware elements is a plus
- Preferably strong interest in crypto and wishing to work with blockchain technology
- Excellent English verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, and you want to join a young, innovative, growing company, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you