Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are growing our high-impact derivatives business development team. We are looking for new passionate and self-driven team members with experience uplifting retail or institutional derivatives businesses.
- Be the product owner, coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, Quant, Ops, Marketing, Country Teams) to execute business strategy and rollout new derivatives business products.
- Develop market-fit and innovative trading, execution and analytics strategies to broaden business product offerings to meet retail and institutional client needs and improve client experience.
- Research and identify new business opportunities to grow wallet share, increase revenue channels and capture new client segments.
- Proactively monitor KPIs, competitor landscape, VIP clients and community feedback to iterate overall product, marketing and business strategy.
- 2 years of experience in business development, product or sales function at financial institutions, preferably at retail broker, crypto exchange, investment fund, institutional brokerage or electronic trading firm.
- Passionate about the crypto industry.
- Experience in algo trading, high/low-touch execution service, derivatives trading would be advantageous but not essential.
- Detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire