We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas and diverse perspectives and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo uses Salesforce to manage and automate partner sales, account management and operations processes, as well as business processes for other Glovo verticals as B2B, Content, and Communications. As the Product Owner CRM, you will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic vision for the Salesforce platform. You will manage the team responsible for its daily administration, data quality, user support, and ongoing enhancements, including system architecture, design, custom development, data integration, and ongoing release management.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Manage a team consisting of technical, support and data analysis specialists.
- Provide guidance to the Salesforce team on designing, building processes on the Salesforce platform, using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud, testing, deploying changes to production and providing after-deployment support.
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Salesforce platform, and define criteria for success.
- Understand the needs of the different business stakeholders as well as their internal processes, and recommend and execute on automation of their business processes.
- Identify and prioritise improvements to the Salesforce platform through understanding of the Salesforce roadmap and the processes and needs of end user teams.
- Keep business sponsors and senior leaders well informed during the development lifecycle.
- Develop best practices to enhance and increase effectiveness and reliability of Salesforce.
- Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce and provide recommendations regarding new features.
- Manage solutions, delegate resources and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Foster learning on your team.
- Foster adoption and adherence to the Salesforce platform.
- Improve Salesforce user support process and time to resolution.
- Enforce strategies to ensure data is clean and consistent across the different Salesforce processes
- Fluent English.
- Minimum +5 years of hands on experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Minimum +8 years of professional experience.
- Expertise on the Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Clouds. Knowledge of Analytics Cloud is a plus.
- Experience mentoring, managing, and coaching teams.
- Worked closely with Salesforce stakeholders and senior leadership to develop Salesforce roadmaps.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in working across sales, product, operations and data teams to plan, prioritise and execute complex cross-departmental Salesforce projects that involve multiple technologies and data sets necessary to achieve objectives.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills and ability to identify issues/opportunities, recommend solutions and develop methodologies.
- Experience presenting concepts to clients, stakeholders or other decision makers of all levels (technical and non-technical).
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave, including nursery support!
- Online therapy and well-being benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram
and like us on Facebook
! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visithttps://about.glovoapp.com/