Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us ? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our the French Product Team as a Product Ops Intern.
Your mission will be to support the team on strategic & operational challenges and contribute to the general PayFit growth.
Our team is composed of Product Builders: they manage, design and develop our product regarding French payroll features.
You will be responsible for:
1️⃣ Enabling and monitoring our Maintenance system -the issues that get escalated from our Customer Service team
KPI definition and monitoring (with Looker), field digging on targeted initiatives to reduce our load, collaboration with the Service leads, etc.
2️⃣ Actively challenging our tooling system -Jira, ProductBoard, Looker, Dovetail, Salesforce
Objective: enhance team's product management efficiency
3️⃣ Participating and supporting strategies
Focus on the communication channels of our roadmaps and deliveries
4️⃣ Collaborate with other team members -Global Product Team, CS team, Sales team
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities:
• Engineering or Business school background with strong Tech, Product and Data interests and entrepreneur profile,
• No programming knowledge required but a strong appetite for the vision and processes of a product,
• Strong analytical mind, strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Speak both french and english fluently.
We would be even more impressed if :
• You are a real team player who wants to participate to a big success story with us,
• You want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• You are curious, eager to learn and have an innovative spirit.
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
• A work from anywhere
policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act) and
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match (30')
2️⃣ Screening call with Morane, Product Ops of the ?? team (30 min)
3️⃣ Phone interview with one of the squad leads from our team (30 min)
4️⃣ Phone interview with Inès, Head of Product ?? (30 min)
5️⃣ Meet the team !