Who are we? ?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
Opportunity: As Product Ops Intern, your mission is to support the Product team on strategic & operational challenges?
What will be your role? ⭐
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Global Product Operations Team as a Product Ops Intern.
Your mission will be to support the Product team on strategic & operational challenges and contribute to the general PayFit growth.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Product Designers and Product Builders through strategic and operational research to inform product decisions,
- enabling Product teams to increase their efficiency and to strengthen alignment on operational & strategic challenges on a global scale,
- participating in new processes and tools implementation for Product, Design and Engineering teams,
- monitoring and assisting with KPI definition and data visualization (i.e. Looker).
This job has been tailored for you if ?
You have the following qualities :
- Engineering or Business school background with strong Tech, Product and Data interests and entrepreneur profile,
- No programming knowledge required but a strong appetite for the vision and processes of our product,
- Strong analytical mind, strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Speak both french and english fluently.
We would be even more impressed if :
- you are a real team player who wants to participate to a big success story with us,
- you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- you are curious, eager to learn and have an innovative spirit.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Screening call with Amandine, Product Ops Intern (30 min)
3️⃣ Phone interview with Raphaël or Tara, Product Ops (30 min)
4️⃣ Phone interview with Marie, Product Ops Director (30 min)
5️⃣ Meet the team during our famous Barbecue Test (no worries : it is not a test and you don’t have to bring chips)
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere
policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!