Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Product Operations Program Manager, you will partner very closely with our Product, Engineering, and Go-to-Market teams to coordinate strategic programs. These programs will be a balance of program management and design, managing multi-quarter initiatives with cross-functional teams, or iterating on process and technology improvements to help us scale.
Features are being rapidly developed at Clari and we need strong execution and process to successfully launch new features at scale. You’ll collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, support, implementation, sales, and customer success teams to ensure successful feature rollouts that result in high adoption and customers that are delighted.
Of course, there will be many other exciting special projects that you will support. You’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in the Clari platform and enable our product team to run like a smooth, efficient machine!
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Pacific, Mountain, or Central time zones.
- Coordinate the introduction of new features to our customers, which includes partnering closely with several different teams
- Coordinate beta programs with product specialists for Clari’s latest features
- Partner with our customer education, product specialist, product marketing, and enablement teams to ensure we meet the readiness criteria for launches
- Drive best practices for how we use our tools (ex: JIRA, Product Board, Salesforce) and process improvements as we scale
- Contribute to the growth of Clari by being a brand ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent
- Think creatively about how we can scale to continue our quest in building a world-class product team
- 4+years of relevant program management experience
- Experience working directly with customers (as a CSM, product implementation, consulting, or other types of engagement) is required
- Prior experience with Enterprise SaaS applications is preferred
- Prior experience with JIRA and Product Board is preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills, especially when working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits pleasant professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding commitments
- Strong empathy for customers
- Previous startup experience or an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!