Role Title: Product Operations Manager
Location: Remote but NY/LA/PHX/SF Preferred (1x per month in clinic)
Per California/New York Pay Transparency Laws, please see below for the compensation range for a Product Operations Manager : $100,000-120,000.00 per year
Role Summary: As Tia’s Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with our Product Innovation team to ensure they are delivering high quality products to their partners. In this role, you will work cross functionally to identify and elevate key product feedback from Tia’s Care Team. You will provide ongoing product support for Tia’s Care Team including, but not limited to: bugs, outages, training, educational materials.
In this role you will also be managing the Product Enablement Team. This team is responsible for backend tasks and workflows that help enable our operations and support the patient experience with our tech platform. You will be responsible for driving workflow efficiencies & identifying and elevating key product feedback.
We are looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity and doesn't shy away from tough problems. This exciting journey is only beginning - come join us!
- High technical acumen and ability to understand complex features & how they interact with one another
- Ability to translate technical concepts and instructions into non-technical terms for internal and external communication and with customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals and lead with empathy
- Strongly adheres to process but can navigate ambiguity and dive into new workflows without all processes
- Creative & open minded
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and frequent change
- High degree of problem perception
- Bias towards action
- Strong attention to detail
- 3-4 years work experience, ideally at least 2 years of customer experience, healthcare experience, project management experience, or experience in fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of management experience, specifically holding team accountable to goals
- Cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience in healthcare, ideally working with providers and workflow tools a plus
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing systems a plus
- Proficiency in MS/Google Suite
- Willingness to learn new technologies & frameworks
- Developing processes where needed and driving for continuous improvement
- Experience working in a high growth environment and comfortability jumping into new processes
- Identify and elevate product feedback to Product Team
- Own the product feedback process & iterate if necessary
- Obtain product feedback creatively, consistently and in an actionable manner
- Work closely with Product Managers to prioritize feedback and ensure scope accomplishes customer and business goals
- Conduct periodic user research sessions to evaluate user needs + create an ever evolving + current picture of user desires.
Manage Product Enablement Team
- Set vision and strategic direction for team- bring them along with Tia’s key goals, how their work ties into those goals and what your team is prioritizing to reach those goals
- Manage performance of the team- have a pulse on how the team is doing against their goals and biggest opportunity areas, “drop in” as needed to better understand risks, opportunities, and blocks
- Partner with stakeholders cross-functionally to deeply understand operational opportunities and workflow efficiencies
- Ensure there is adequate team coverage that enables us to reach our goals
- In partnership with Senior Director, Product, develop talent strategy that will enable team members to develop towards their professional goals
Evaluate & effectively communicate product updates to stakeholdersEnsure that stakeholders are getting effective and adequate transparency into product updates
- Ensure that customer-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products
- Advocate for the team's efforts and communicate regularly (regarding critical fires, on-going issues, project updates, and other items) to keep necessary partners informed of resolution plans
Provide ongoing support for Care & Operations Team
- Set up processes and practices to appropriately train Care Team (providers, care coordinators) on use of clinical products to support product performance and business goals, including clinical team onboarding sessions, technology manual updates
- Own the product bug process & iterate if necessary
- Be the first point of contact for questions regarding Tia products
- Document and build internal resources for product surface areas
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option package
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Top of the line 16” Macbook Pro
Tia is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply.
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in women's healthcare, join us!