Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In less than a year, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry! Medallion has saved over 100,000 administrative hours for their customers!
We've raised $50M from some of the best investors like Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, Elad Gil, Peter Reinhardt, and many others.
About the Role:
As a Product Operations Manager, you are the glue that ties product, customer success, and operations together, actively partnering with them to maximize impact on the customer. You understand the critical path of the customer’s experience with Medallion better than anyone else and quantify every aspect of this journey. You bring this understanding to others through detailed metrics and reporting and use existing tools and ad hoc scripting to address any gaps and bottlenecks.
- Process Management: Ensure that everything on the critical path of providing customer value is instrumented and measured. Design and maintain the necessary insights into this data. Monitor, identify, and surface notable findings.
- Prototyping and Automation: Identify and solicit opportunities for automation using one or more off-the-shelf tools (Zapier, Airtable, etc) and/or basic scripting.
- Product Success: Partner with Product Managers to roll out new features, collect feedback, and run experiments.
Who You Are:
- A data wrangler with a drive to quantify complex situations and interactions
- A technical puzzler who enjoys using tools and technology to optimize workflows
- A great listener who is able to talk to a variety of different people to uncover unmet needs and opportunities
Your experience (ideally) includes:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Product operations position, ideally within an Enterprise SaaS, healthcare, or technology company.
- Working collaboratively with production-oriented teams to design, build and implement workflow solutions (technology or process).
- Expertise with analytical tools (SQL, BI platforms) and workflow tools (proprietary or publicly available). Demonstrated experience using these tools to generate relevant insight for business planning, operations, and process improvement
- Prior success as a data wrangler with a drive to quantify complex situations and interactions
- Demonstrated experience as a technical puzzler who enjoys using tools and technology to optimize workflows
- Basic to Intermediate level scripting experience (preferably Python)