Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for our first Product Operations Lead to report directly into the Chief Engineering, Product, and Design Officer and help set the strategic direction of our growing EPD team. This person will be integral in scaling Front’s Engineering, Product, and Design operations as we continue to grow our team; building tools and processes that help the teams put our customers first, stay organized, aligned and clearly communicate our product strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for owning efforts that enable Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) to operate efficiently such as OKR tracking, budget optimization, dependency management, and operational reviews
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across IT, Finance, HR, Legal to implement enhancements to support EPD operations
- Drive the process for annual and quarterly planning across the EPD organization
- Serve as a member of the leadership team working closely with function leaders and managers on strategic initiatives to improve collaboration and transparency across the org
- Establish initiatives to make the end to end product development process streamlined and easy to use by all teams
What skills and experience do you need?
- 7+ years of experience as a program manager, project manager, or product manager
- Experience working with leaders and helping them right-size processes to increase organizational alignment and efficiencies
- Experience with software development and project management tools like JIRA and Productboard
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs and communicate your work to people across different teams, roles and functions
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Solutions-oriented: you are resourceful and drive progress with a positive entrepreneurial approach
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.