At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
About the role:
A Product Operations Lead sits squarely at the intersection of product and operations and will have the opportunity to help define and refine the foundation of Product Operations within Lyft Garage. A results-oriented individual that works equally well independently as well as in strong collaboration with internal and external cross-functional partners, this person will be critical in growing existing, and bringing new, products to market for Lyft Garage. It is imperative that they are able to learn on the fly, communicate effectively with ELT-level leaders, and build strong networks with cross-functional teams and third party partners to move our business forward.
What the team is looking for:
- Someone who can make things happen. Direct product operations support is key to the successful delivery & adoption of our products
- Someone with the ability to form cross-functional connections ensuring that teams across Lyft are ready as we launch and scale new initiatives
- Someone with an ability to work seamlessly with operations as well as product/engineering and science teams
- Proactively identify risks, and create mitigation strategies for new product and operational initiatives
- Investigate potential product bugs/issues and work with Product and Engineering teams to resolve
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define partnership success metrics and targets with partners (e.g. NPS scores, inbound support call rate)
- Work with first and third party partners on operational training material that ensures we deliver the Lyft level of customer service to the end customer
- Deliver curated feedback to first and third party partners on a regular cadence, presenting recommendations to improve the end user experience and following up on implementation
- Collaborate with UXR, Product, Engineering and Data Science to coordinate and facilitate testing of the physical experience, documenting user feedback in a digestible and actionable format
- Co-ordinate the partner QBR process in collaboration with Product Managers
- Set up processes for Product teams to meet with and shadow stakeholders, creating artifacts that are easily discoverable for relevant Tech partners
- Work with individual product teams to assess and advise on the operational impact of their products
- Immerse with product and engineering teams to understand their pain points and develop processes and best practices to address gaps
- Manage invoices/payments with partners
- Assist Product Managers with feature roll-out to ensure key stakeholders understand core functionality of new releases, and monitor success post-launch
- Set up processes for Support teams and Product Managers to meet regularly to triage and prioritize highest frequency/impact support tickets, bugs and feature requests
- Collaborate with Fleet Product Ops team to drive consistency in best practices across Fleet
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years experience in project management, product development or operations
- Proven ability to influence without authority and willingness to unblock issues with both first and third party relationships
- Familiarity with tech and experience working cross functionally with tech teams including operators, engineers, program managers and legal teams
- Ability to create project plans, governance documents and forums that are necessary to stand up and run a sizable program that impacts multiple teams
- A deep understanding of operations and the ability to translate real, on the ground insights into tangible recommendations and actions
- Passionate commitment to the Lyft community and the sharing economy
- Must be able to work independently on a Pacific or Mountain time schedule
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and all U.S. territories: Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $82,280 - $96,800 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
Flexdrive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Flexdrive does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Flexdrive also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Flexdrive will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.