As Product Marketing Strategy and Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for the Product Packaging and Pricing of Doctolib products in all countries. You will also work on transformative cross-functional projects and make sure that all our products are successful. Your objective will be to maximize revenues, satisfaction and retention on our products.
Directly reporting to the Global Product Marketing Strategy and Pricing Manager, you will work closely with Product strategy, Go-to-Market, Finance, Data, Ops, Sales and other Marketing teams. You will have a direct impact on improving the experience of healthcare professionals on a daily basis while shaping the pricing strategy of Doctolib.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading technology healthcare company in Europe.
We aim at fulfilling three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanistic values
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a full software suite of solutions to manage their appointments, their revenues, their patients and their medical practices.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 275,000 healthcare personnel ;
- 70 million patients use Doctolib ;
- We have a mission driven team of 2,000 people and are hiring 100 people / month.
We are a healthcare technology company with a specific approach to innovation based on the 4 following principles:
- We create useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients
- We serve millions of people of all age, condition or location
- We co-build our services with healthcare personnel and patients
- Data privacy is fundamental for us. It’s your health and your data.
Your mission at Doctolib:
As Product Marketing Strategy and Pricing Manager you will be in charge of:
- Optimizing the product packaging (product bricks, structure, value proposition) and pricing on existing products and markets
- Defining product packaging and pricing on new products / new markets
- Lead cross-functional strategic topics (new orga definition, tool implementation, revamp onboarding strategy…)
- Ensuring a smooth cross product customer journey from onboarding to daily usage
- Help to prepare strategic materials presented to the leadership team (COMEX)
- Craft impactful data analysis to evaluate our performance on key satisfaction KPIs (NPS, churn, marketing campaign performance, usage of key features...), extract actionable insights and improve our Product Marketing strategy
- Define targets of the Product Marketing team and follow our performance on those KPIs
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience either in a Strategy or Pricing role
- You have proven French healthcare knowledge and a strong willingness to work in the industry
- You like the stretch between shaping a strategy and getting into the detail of implementation and operations
- You are customer-centric and understand the value of field research (e.g. user workshops, shadowing)
- You are structured, data-driven and have excellent analytical and research (primary and secondary) skills
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders and have successfully delivered on multidisciplinary projects
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple strategic projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are native speaker in French and fluent in English. German and Italian are a plus.
- Being SQL proficient is a strong plus
- Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ
- Start date: June 2021