🤝 Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world !
We have raised 17,5 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Our investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US! They are experts in our field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi's investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, our team is growing fast, with already 60 people onboard! We're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing as our product, to help us make mental health accessible to as many people as possible.
🧑💻 Why do we need you?
As part of the product team, you will create marketing communication and produce content to improve user and client engagement.
You will work directly with Pauline (Product Marketing Manager) but also with the different teams to help them set up communication actions to ensure that all our features are known and used.
Daily you will :
Be in charge of creating marketing and communication materials around moka’s offers to increase the adoption of our application.
- Create a segmented strategy.
- Dig into the needs and be proactive to create content and communication materials aimed at our customers and users (e.g. video demos of our product, posters, 1-pagers…).
- Think, design and produce email templates to drive product adoption (e.g., "automated programs").
- Create communication campaigns to improve the engagement of users and customers (e.g. challenges, interviews...).
- Organise on-site events to generate interest in our product, build an active community of power users, and deepen relationships with clients.
- Work side by side with different teams to ensure the quality and impact of all the supports.
Last but not least:
Learning and constantly improving is part of our DNA so you will have access to many resources to improve as a member of the product team and also regarding Mental Health.
Customer engagement and product marketer Specialist is a perfect start to discovering a product team and the product marketing function.
Your job will be impactful. Each time you create communication campaigns and events, you engage the members in a service that could mentally secure hundreds of people.
📇 You’re the ideal person if:
🚀 Joining us you will
- Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure with great development evolution in France and in Europe!
- Work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives.
- Grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and huge potential for evolution.
🤩 We’ll take care of you:
🏡 Work life balance (60% at the office and up to 40% remotely)
🖥 Beautiful office in the center of Paris
😍 Great Health insurance
🍽 Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps)
🏃 Gymlib for sport & wellness allowance
💆♀️ Access to moka.care
🌴 7 week holiday policy
🚇50% reimbursement of your transport pass
💻 Mac or windows? You choose
🤝🏻BSPCE for everyone
🎤 Interview process
🎙️“We‘ve always thought the recruitment process too one-sided. Companies are evaluating candidates but candidates don’t really have the chance to evaluate their future employer deeply.
At moka, we’re looking for exceptional people. We know it is important for them to find the right company at the right time of their career.
That's why we created the "reverse interview": an opportunity for candidates to ask us all the questions that are important for them to make their choice with full transparency” **Pierre-Etienne Bidon - co-founder
- A 30 min Phone interview 🤳 to understand your carrier plan, your expectations, make sure there is a match and answer your questions
- A 45 min who Interview 🤝to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview 🧑💻 to project yourself in your future day to day job and allow us to have concrete visibility on your skills
- And finally a 45 min Values fit interview 😍 to know more about our values, the way we work and make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer 🎉 and reverse interview
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox