Withings revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009. Our award-winning ecosystem includes beautifully designed, easy to use connected devices for monitoring blood pressure, weight, activity, sleep, temperature, and more.
Now our devices are used for preventive health and weight-loss programs, telehealth and remote patient monitoring, and clinical studies. They are the key enabling technologies which support our partners’ strategies by accurately and reliably providing the data & metrics they need in order for their programs to be successful.
Withings is looking for its future Product Marketing Specialist.
Within the marketing team and working closely with other Product Marketing Managers, you are responsible for medical devices (BPMs, Thermo, Sleep) as long as accessories, and are fully involved in market analysis, product messaging definition, persona research, and Go-To-Market campaigns.
Your main missions are:
Market research: you analyze the market to find opportunities
- Analyze competition and market trends
- Benchmark the best product marketing methods in the industry
- Create recommendations based on your insights
User expectation: you understand the users’ needs to helpdefine value proposition and messaging
- Define key personae and segments
- Gather & explore user data and feedback
- Identify key benefits and messaging to reach specific targets
Product marketing material: you collaborate with other teams to create assets
- Project management with copywriting and translations teams
- Produce resources to help internal teams (training, success stories, high-level messaging, sales presentation)
- Participate in the production of key assets (videos, visuals, campaigns)
- A Master's degree from a business or engineering school and at least 1 year of experience in marketing (internships or apprenticeships can be included)
- Good expression abilities in French and English (oral, writing)
- Enthusiasm for the potential of technology to improve people's lives
- Knowledge of collaborative design tools (such as Figma) and collaborative digital workplaces (such as Notion) is a plus
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and have a great team spirit.
Joining the Withings adventure means :
- Joining one of the world's pioneers and leaders in connected health, winner of several awards at the Consumer Electronic Show,
- Contributing to innovative and ambitious projects for the health of tomorrow in an agile and constantly evolving environment,
- Join an international company, member of the FrenchTech 120, with teams based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Boston, Hong-Kong and Shenzhen,
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and services by beta-testing them before their release, especially during our numerous sports sessions with colleagues,
- Benefit from numerous advantages: Stock Options, smartphone and computer of your choice, discounts for cultural and sports activities, company restaurant, and much more,
- Participate in the Withings Med Academy by attending lectures by healthcare professionals to strengthen your knowledge in the medical field,
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues and celebrate each of our successes together!
Toutes les candidatures reçues sont étudiées indépendamment de l’origine ethnique, des croyances, de la religion, du genre, de l’orientation sexuelle ou de la santé des candidats. Withings aspire à offrir et garantir l’égalité des chances aux candidats et seules les personnes habilitées (RH et Management) auront accès aux informations concernant votre candidature.