? Who we are
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan's long-term goal is to help all people have a personalized and accessible healthcare experience.
As of today, Alan covers more than 250,000 members, representing over €160m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 450+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain ?? and Belgium ??, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
? How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
? Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- We make tough decisions if we see discriminatory remarks.
? PRODUCT MARKETING TEAM ?
Being a Product Marketing Manager at Alan means joining a cross-functional team and being at the heart of the company's growth.
You'll be at the crossroads between the Sales & Key Account Management team, the Insurance team and the Product team to make sure we deliver value to our customers.
⭐️ YOUR MISSION ⭐️
We are looking for a Product Marketer to own the go-to-market of our new product: Alan Mind
-- Work with product managers on positioning
-- Craft the Alan Mind pitch / value prop
-- Train Sales/ Account Management
-- Build marketing assets and campaigns to launch the product, offer or service
Outcomes over the first 6 months
1. Build and test the Alan mind story
-- Define the value proposition and key selling points for Alan Mind
-- Produce the materials (deck, pitch, one-pager, demo) to engage with prospects and members leveraging sales, KAMs and customer marketing
-- Build a feedback loop and iterate based on it
2. Communicate on Alan Mind to our customers and prospects
-- Define and execute on the communication plan to engage with members and prospects
-- Equip Customer Marketing/Sales with messaging and creative assets (presentations, white papers, landing pages, videos, etc.).
⭐️ JOIN THE PRODUCT MARKETING TEAM ⭐️
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- Experience in a B2B2E (employees) or B2B environment
- Leverage their organization and creativity skills to run successful product launches / go-to-market
- Natural talent in copywriting and messaging. Fluency in French language and cultural context is a must.
What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- You are open to failure
- You are highly methodical with fact-based decision-making skills
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting.
- You have great teamwork skills, you're able to align multiple stakeholders.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
? Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.