$110k - $140k + stock options
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer who’s excited to work between marketing, sales and product to help accelerate zeroheight’s growth. We’re on a mission to build the world’s UX infrastructure and lower the barrier to entry for great design.
As our first product marketing hire, you’ll help tell the zeroheight story through our emerging features. You’ll spend time researching customers’ needs and experiences to become “the voice of the customer”. Armed with this customer knowledge, you’ll better understand how they make their buying decisions. You’ll also become the reigning expert on our competitors to understand what they’re doing, now and in the future. Bringing it all together, you’ll create awesome collateral for our sales team to win more deals and snazzy marketing to wow current and future customers.
Why should you join us in particular?
- You’re interested in the challenges of scaling UX design within companies. You’d like to use product-driven narrative to nurture the relationship between designers and developers. You’re intrigued by emerging trends like design systems.
- You’ll be an early member of the Growth team and you’ll influence how the team and company scales and grows. As a member of the Growth team, everything that you work on will have an impact on the trajectory of zeroheight.
- We aim to build the best team possible at zeroheight. This means you’ll have access to budgets and resources in support of product-led growth.
- Although we are a fast growing startup, we believe in having a strong work-life balance. We don’t just talk the talk here, we walk the walk. We won’t ask you to work 80 hours a week because we don’t believe that you’d be bringing your best work.
- We're committed to supporting mental wellness as we grow. We provide a free mental health support program, a monthly wellness budget and - perhaps most importantly - we’re working to normalise talking about mental health with your manager and peers. We believe mental health should have the same status and importance as physical health.
Your day to day
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they’re positioned and where we fit
- Collaborate with product team to develop messaging and positioning for new product features
- Understand the buyer process, where do they get information, who do they talk to, when do they make decisions?
- Support our sales team; train them on the problems that we solve for our buyers and users; develop tools and collateral that can be used by our sales team to win deals
- Develop positioning and messaging to create a holistic narrative that improves trust and brand awareness across our organic channels
Before we tell you about what we’re looking for, whilst we do expect you to have some good experience doing what we describe but, just to be clear, we don’t expect you to tick all of these boxes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent core product marketing skills (i.e., positioning, messaging, launches)
- You’re able to come to our Oakland office at least once every two weeks
- Ability to develop great content of multiple types (1-pagers, presentations etc.) and present complex ideas to stakeholders + customers
- Product messaging and sales enablement experience
- Awesome project management skills to stay on track
We're building the world's first DesignOps company. DesignOps tools enable companies to design and develop user experiences in a much more systematic way and deliver high quality UX 10x faster - our mission is to enable this on a global scale.
We're already on a super exciting trajectory:
- Over 4x team growth in 2021
- 1,500+ paying customers including multiple fortune 100s
- In 2021 we opened a second office in Oakland and raised a series A!
We built a product people love and thanks to this we've grown purely through word of mouth. We're the market leader in our category and have the backing of world class investors like Tribe, Y Combinator and Adobe's Fund for Design. In other words, we're perfectly positioned to enable DesignOps on a global scale and transform how products are built ?
Read more about our team, company perks and mission here.
About us Find out more about our team and company perks here :)
- Hello ? (1h, video call)
- Take home task ? (max. 2 hours)
- Skills interview ? (1h, video call)
- Founder interview ? (1h, video call)
- We make a decision quickly and let you know