Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer
has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com
platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent
, quick slide-making tool Paste
, immersive sketching app Paper
, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect
. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp
, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
⚠️ Position open in UK/NL/FR ⚠️
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll be expected to collaborate with a cross-functional team of brand marketers, digital marketers, growth marketers, researchers, and product leads to uniquely position and communicate WeTransfer products to drive conversion, usage, and loyalty.
Day-to-day, you’ll sit with one foot in the marketing team and another in the product team, working closely with both to transform insights into actionable marketing plans that drive product consideration with our users.
We believe people are at their best when they create, and that they’re more likely to do so when the tools they use are beautifully obvious. You’ll be tasked with extending that ethos into our product communications across the user journey, driving a community of creative professionals to make more, more easily.
What you'll be doing - You will.
- Own and evolve the core positioning and messaging architecture for WeTransfer products based on user insight, market analysis, and product data.
- Develop a user journey optimisation and testing strategy that supports subscription growth, maximizes visitor conversion, and drives usage across the product set.
- Coordinate with a diverse team across multiple timezones to deliver 360 marketing plans and execution for key launches, features releases, and evergreen content.
- Leverage user data and market trends to identify strategic opportunities to drive subscriptions and user engagement.
- Monitor ongoing data sources to refine and iterate strategy.
- Own and evolve the WeTransfer product website, working closely with creative and product teams to ensure a cohesive experience that communicates core product benefits across all customer touchpoints.
- Be an advocate for the WeTransfer user; partner with design, product, and analytics teams to identify and understand user needs, pain points, and opportunities for product and messaging evolution.
Who we are looking for - You...
- Have 7+ years of marketing experience, 3+ years product marketing focus
- Are a data-driven marketer who knows how to analyze and interpret user behavior to guide strategy
- Have demonstrated success working cross-functionally to launch products in the global market
- Are comfortable in a fast-moving environment and willing to learn, unlearn, and relearn
- Have experience positioning products and growing user bases (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Are an excellent communicator who understands how to tailor information to a cross-functional team with a diverse background.
You’re a self-starter that likes to work in a fast-paced company that’s rapidly growing. You’re able to take strategic directives and devise your own tactics and deliverables to execute against them. You love distilling stories to their simplest form and communicating them in creative ways that others wouldn’t. You’re not afraid of a crazy idea and you love to take one and run with it.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.