We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
We are looking for a product marketer to drive retention, expansion revenue, and product adoption through two key missions:
- Customer education: you will be creating powerful and engaging customer educational programs, ensuring our users get the most out of the Spendesk platform.
- User engagement: you will drive engagement of our community by encouraging user contribution and participation.
This is a great opportunity because you can make your mark by building our education and engagement programs from the ground up (while actually having the resources to do it!).
You can be based from any one of our London, Paris or Berlin offices but we also welcome remote applications from European timezones.
- Create powerful and engaging educational programs for Spendesk customers, including video tutorials, product tours, webinars, workshops, help center articles
- Monitor customer educational needs and their feedback, measure performance of educational programs and update content accordingly
- Develop a program of certifications for customers successfully completing their learning journeys
- Develop content in the following languages: English / French, and German
- Work closely with the Customer Success, Product Management, and Partnerships teams
- Analyze and drive engagement within the user community
- Encourage and enable users and partners to contribute to Spendesk user community (article publication, participation in chats, ...). This may include developing power user rankings and experts promotion
- Gather user feedback through surveys and voting
- Monitor customer pain points, topics of discussion and overall sentiment
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in community engagement, customer education, customer success or marketing.
- Superior communication skills: you can translate technical complexity into simple concepts.
- Customer-obsessed: you love enabling customers to achieve their goals.
- Content creation: Can create various forms of content (from articles to videos) and use various tools
- A creative spirit: you love coming up with and testing ideas for fun ways and programs to engage customers.
- A project management ace: you are excited by the opportunity to build programs from the ground up.
- Fluent in German and English or French
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions