is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Secureframe, you will drive our go-to-market strategies that support our growth goals, including product launches, sales enablement, and other marketing activities. This is an execution focused role with an eye towards iteration. While creating content will be a large part of the role, it will also require close collaboration with Sales, Product Management, Partner Management, Customer Success, and all other Marketing Teams.
Success in this role will require someone who is internally-motivated to learn and dive deep on the product we’re building as well as the security compliance automation market. This person will be expected to be the subject matter expert on several areas of the product while also helping to drive initiatives across the organization. This role will also be a tactical operator of our marketing activities (campaigns, emails, asset creation, content, minor launches, etc).
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you'll do
- Drive key activities for major product launches and ensure cross-team dependencies are met before launch
- Execute on our customer marketing strategy and create new customer-facing content
- Track the use of customer case studies and other assets by sales
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with sales and customer success on competitive questions
- Be the tactical operator of our marketing activities (campaigns, emails, asset creation, content, minor launches, etc.)
- Own our auditor playbook to help partner team meet their goals
Who we're looking for
- Someone excited to learn and drive product marketing in a fast-pace environment
- 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience and 3+ years of general marketing experience (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of SaaS experience preferred
- Previous early stage startup experience preferred (i.e. Series C or earlier)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.